Experienced in MIG, TIG, and ARC welding? Looking for your next career move? We want to talk to you! Now seeking experienced welders - pay starts at $19/hour and we pay weekly!
JobFinders in Sedalia, MO has partnered with a local manufacturer and we are looking for Fabrication Operators to join their team! This manufacturer has been family owned and operated for over 90 years with more than 700 employees worldwide. Their purpose is to Nourish Our World through integrated solutions that connect people, equipment, and technology to improve throughput, efficiency and quality. Sound like the type of company you've been searching for? Keep reading to learn more about what we are looking for!
What does a Fabrication Operator do?
- Uses advanced skills and knowledge in the set-up, adjustment and operating standard and special types of fabricating machines such as, but not limited to, brake press, laser, press and turret presses.
- Performs repetitive operations such as cutting, shaping, bending metal plates, sheets and structural shapes within fractional tolerances to build standard and special food service equipment as specified by shop drawing.
- Uses safety devices provided and operate machines using proper safety procedures. Keeps machines and work areas clean and free of grease and oil.
- Conducts daily preventative maintenance operations as outlined on the 6S zone card. Notifies lead person or supervisor of machine needing repair.
- Maintains positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with coworkers, supervisors, clients, customers.
Our "Dream Candidate" will possess the following abilities:
MIG/TIG Welding Experience is required for this position.
Speaking/Listening to employees and customers.
Sitting/Walking/Standing for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
Feeling (perceived attributes of objects such as size, shape, temperature, or texture).
Able to grasp, lift, push, pull or carry up to 40 pounds by yourself and team lift 100 pounds.
Reaching (extending hands and arms in any direction) and stooping and crouching (bending downward and forward).
Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more to judge distance and space relationships.
Ability to bring objects into sharp focus. Identify and distinguish colors preferred while learning to comprehend instructions and orientation to the job.
Ability to concentrate attention on task at hand for extended periods of time.
Workplace Environmental Conditions:
Typical manufacturing environment. Occasionally subject to sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level. Occasional exposure to oscillating movements (vibrations) of the extremities or whole body, to hazardous conditions: proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, or exposure to chemicals.